How It Works
VisionQuest can provide a quote if needed for the services requested by the client. The quote is an estimation of time, which can give a rough estimate of price based on the hourly rate set by VisionQuest. if a quote is not required then a contract is signed and both the client and VisionQuest agree to do business together.
Once a contract has been signed, work can commence and a project form is required to be filled out by the client. If the project will include multiple services then a more in depth form will be sent to the client for fulfillment.
Harvest is time tracking software that we use for keeping track of our time. Usually we bill on the 1st & 15th of every month.
We usually like to bill on an hourly rate. Hourly Rate can be found on the development page.
Harvest is how we manage our invoicing as well. You should see detailed time entries with a brief description of what we worked on that day. Below is an example of an invoice.
Gather your content!
- The first step is content. Content is any paragraphs that need to go on the pages, images that need to be attached to pages or blog posts, videos preferably YouTube or Vimeo links, PDFs or documents to share, and your sitemap. Content is defined on the development page.
- Second step is reading the Design and Development page.
- Third step is collecting your login information/credentials.
Suggested Login Credtials
- Domain Login
- Hosting Login
- Email hosting Login
- Business Gmail account (for Google Analytics/API)
- Social Media Accounts (in integration into site)
- cPanel account logins
- WHM logins
- Plex logins
- Web Host Manager login
- Mailchimp Login
- Third Party services (scheduling, portal, ecommerce, banking, invoicing, software, etc.)
Domain Name Registrars/Hosting company login suggestions
- AWS (Amazon)